What is Women's Circle Assistance
Circle Assistance is a free support for Circles of the Woman to Woman Kentuckiana community. When Circles request guides for Circle Assistance, the guides are there to be present to what comes up in the moment and to support your Circle however it needs.
How does my Circle schedule Circle Assistance?
- Have your Circle’s point person contact your Women's Circle Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following in your email:
- When and where your Circle meets
- Any questions your Circle may have or reasons for the visit. The Women's Circle coordinator will give them to your guides.
- A few dates (3-4) when your Circle meets starting 2 to 3 weeks from the time of the email. For example, if you email us on June 1, the dates would begin no earlier than June 15. This will give us the time and information needed to schedule guides to come into your circle.
- Guides are paid $25 per hour for Circle Assistance by Woman to Woman Kentuckiana. If your Circle wants to make a donation, one member of your Circle will collect the payments and mail in checks or pay via PayPal. If paying by PayPal, please put a note in the comment section such as “Donation for Circle Assistance”. Checks can be made out to Woman to Woman Kentuckiana and sent to P.O. Box 6465, Louisville, KY 40206.
Make a convenient, safe online donation using your PayPal account or a credit card.